Fall is a beautiful time to visit Bryan! Take a stroll through one of our beautiful parks, catch the Bryan Golden Bears during Friday night lights, or check out our calendar for other special events.
Some of our autumn highlights include:
- Fountain City Fandemonium at the Williams County Public Library, a fan festival for books, movies and more
- Trunk-or-Treat on the downtown square
- The farmers market wraps up at the end of October, providing a great local resource for pumpkins, squash and other fall favorites
- Learn about Bryan’s historic past on a walking tour of Fountain Grove Cemetery
- Barn Fest at the ice rink and Fall Fest around the square downtown
- Both events feature crafts, food and a variety of vendors