There’s plenty of summer fun to be had in Bryan, Ohio! Grab a friend and head to one of our many free activities downtown, cool off at our local pools or check out our calendar for other special events.
Some of our summertime highlights include:
- Bryan City Band concerts take place every Wednesday at 7 p.m. in June and July at the bandstand on the square. In the event of rain, concerts are held at the McDonald-Ruff Ice Arena.
- Day in the Park event at Recreation Park
- Farmers market Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings on the square
- Bryan Jubilee festival downtown
- Cruise-ins every Thursday night from May through August around the square
- Fourth of July fly-in breakfast at the Williams County Airport
- Stoney Stock Summer Music Fest at Stoney Ridge Winery
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out VisitBryanOhio.com for the most up-to-date schedules of events, local business happenings, and places to eat and drink.